The Complete Bungalow Collection
A series of 5 limited edition prints celebrating a long Irish love affair with single storey living. From the practical hut-like cabins of our ancestors, and the 'Bungalow Bliss' of the 1970s, to the visions of our most talented architects today. This is a collection of rare sustainable artwork for minimalist, modern homes.
At a glance:
- available in A3 and A2 sizes.
- only 3 complete collections available per size.
- available until May 31st 2023 and while stocks last.
- complete collection signed and numbered by hand.
- minimalist design style and refined colour palette.
- highest quality giclée prints on 290gsm sustainable bamboo fine art paper.
- made with eco-conscious paper, water-based pigment inks and compostable/recyclable packaging.
- museum quality prints that resist fading for 100+ years.
- packaged flat in robust sustainable packaging.
- frame not included (see below).
With sustainable bamboo fine art paper and water based pigment ink that adhere to museum quality print standards, these minimalist style prints make a timeless addition to any home.
Get in touch and I'll help you find the perfect frames: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifting This Product?
Add the recipient's shipping address in the order, I can handwrite your message and send it directly to them to save you time and shipping costs.
Include a free personalised message with your order by emailing me after ordering with your message: email@example.com.
Complimentary shipping is included anywhere in the world with standard post.
Allow a lead-time of 1-2 business days.
You can view estimated shipping times at checkout or here.
Items are shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.
If you would like to purchase express shipping on your order, let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested In Other Items?
Save an additional 10% when you add other items to your order.