Spring, a time for renewal in every field and patch of land when the work of tidying hedges, drains, and boundaries is done before the growing season. The sun is a bright pale in the sky and a soft green blankets the whole countryside.
This is part one of The Field Work Collection - 4 prints depicting the changing seasons in the Irish landscape inspired by the abstract expressionist colour-field paintings from the 1950s.
At a glance:
- available in A3 and A2 sizes.
- limited production of 10 prints per size.
- only available until Dec 31st 2023 and while stocks last.
- signed and numbered by hand.
- minimalist design style and refined colour palette.
- highest quality giclée print on 290gsm sustainable bamboo fine art paper.
- made with eco-conscious paper, water-based pigment inks and compostable/recyclable packaging.
- a museum quality print that resists fading for 100+ years.
- packaged flat in robust sustainable packaging.
- frame not included (see below).
With sustainable bamboo fine art paper and water based pigment inks that adhere to museum quality print standards, this minimalist style print makes a timeless addition to any home.
Need A Frame?
Get in touch and I'll help you find the perfect frame: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifting This Product?
Add the recipient's shipping address in the order, I can handwrite your message and send it directly to them to save you time and shipping costs.
Include a free personalised message with your order by emailing me after ordering with your message: email@example.com.
Complimentary shipping is included anywhere in the world with standard post.
Allow a lead-time of 1-2 business days.
You can view estimated shipping times at checkout or here.
Items are shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.
If you would like to purchase express shipping on your order, let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested In Other Items?
Save 10% when you add additional items to your order.